Could we get more ?

I have been asked by our audience through our email ( ossdoov.habbo@gmail.com ) about many things and I promise that I am gonna tell you about here is one of them :

" Hello ossdoov

I have been following your blog and I have seen a lot of improvements since you first made the blog and that is almost a week ago and I am impressed . I want to know about the audience you got , wh: ere are they from and stuff like that .

PS : Please don't share my email

Thank you for reading my message ."

I am gonna show him a screenshot on the audience overview page .

As you can see that we got many rate of viewers from Saudi Arabia ( that' s a country in middle east ) and many of them are using Firefox and windows .

If you have any questions we would like to answer it , visit the " contact us " bar .

No comments:

Post a Comment